Ollie wanted to congratulate ten of its craft breweries partners who picked up ten different awards at the World Beer Cup award ceremony this past Thursday, May 10, in Nashville, TN.
“We wanted to congratulate all the breweries that won a medal at the World Beer Cup this past week,” says Dustin Jeffers, Director, Brewery Implementation at Next Glass. “A special shout out to these breweries who are using Ollie! It’s great to see breweries on the system continue to innovate and push the boundaries of craft beer.”
Started by the Brewers Association in 1996, the World Beer Cup celebrates the pinnacle of global craft beer. This year, an international panel of 272 judges tasted 10,213 beers in 103 categories from 2,376 breweries in 51 countries.
“The World Beer Cup is the largest and most prestigious beer competition in the world,” said Chris Williams, Competition Director at the Brewers Association, during his opening remarks. “Any brewery who hears their named called should take heavy satisfaction in knowing their award-winning beer is not only marked as a world-class example by our judge panel but represents the ideal example brewed in its given style.”
Get Ollie and Lock in the Price for 3 Years
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to get connected with Ollie at a 30% discount and lock that price in for 3 years.
Stop worrying about your budget and get back to brewing incredible craft beer.
This is a limited-time, pre-CBC offer so act fast and don't miss out!
2023 Ollie Craft Beer Award Winners:
1. 33 Acres Brewing Company – 33 Acres of Euphories (Bronze in the Belgian-Style Tripel category)
2. 33 Brewing Experiment – Saaz Dryhopped Saison (Gold in the Classic Saison category)
3. Czig Meister Brewing – Miner (Bronze in the German-Style Schwarzbier category)
4. Fort Myers Brewing Company – Chocolate Stout (Silver in the Chocolate Beer category)
5. Lenny Boy Brewing Company – Spaghetti Handshake (Bronze in the Hoppy Lager category)
6. Liability Brewing Co. – Ultra Secret Enigma (Bronze in the International Light Lager category)
7. Shaketown Brewing Co. – Shaketown Grisette W/ Szechuan Peppercorns (Bronze in the Herb and Spice Beer category)
8. Silver Bluff Brewing Company – Mexican Lager (Silver in the International Pilsener category)
9. Sketchbook Brewing Co. – Beer for the Soul (Bronze in the American-Belgo-Style Ale category)
10. Sooke Brewing Company – Barleywine (Gold in the Barlwey Wine-Style Ale category)
To see the complete list of winners, visit WorldBeerCup.org.
Ready to Make Award-Winning Beer? Get Started With Ollie
While everything else is getting more expensive, Ollie is making it easier to get connected to a brewery management solution that makes production easier while delivering tools to help drive sales and create award-winning beer!
The best part? We’re guaranteeing 30% off for the first three years! Stop worrying about your budget, and get back to brewing craft beer. Do you want to start saving now?